Jeep Willys ground-up build

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Any plans for a replacement tubing/metal rack? :p

Sad to see it go!

No immediate plans. However, a bit more space freed up, plus the ever-looming "project" removed from over my head, could mean something will take its place in the future. I think it's safe to say it won't be as much of a project. ;)

Your exit from rock crawling bums me out. Sad face.

Who says I'm exiting? Just because I no longer own any kind of Jeep-type item. I still have 3 4WD vehicles....granted, none will be doing anything really extreme...

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
We're a couple weeks away from the 10 year mark from when this thread started. :oops:

Last week I got a text:
"Your old rig. He's working frantically to try to have it ready for next
week.."

image000000.jpg

Apparently he did not get it done in time for their trip this weekend...but reading between the lines, he must have gotten pretty close. I love the switch to the MB/GPW grill, too. :cool:

RockChucker

Wait a minute....did you just update this thread? I thought the rule was @skippy had to post the pics. Or is it that @xj_nate was updating it? Or am I confusing things all together and you always updated this and Nate was only updating Ryan's threads?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Wait a minute....did you just update this thread? I thought the rule was @skippy had to post the pics. Or is it that @xj_nate was updating it? Or am I confusing things all together and you always updated this and Nate was only updating Ryan's threads?
Ryan doesn’t post pics so it was definitely not that. I may have posted a pic of the Willy’s under a pile of stuff but I’m not willing to go back and look because it still hurts too much haha