Win a NEW Ruger 10/22 I-TAC Semi-Auto Rifle & .22LR Ammo from Tooele Shooting Supply!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Thanks for the opportunity! I need to pick up a scatter gun soon, will be hitting you up for that.

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
nice! i've been wanting one of these. do you ever carry CZs? i may be looking for a cz 550 in .308.

I deal mostly with CZ handguns, which are some of my absolute favorites personally. Right now all of my suppliers are out of the CZ 550 rifle though, but if you want to give me a call @ 435-830-5668 or send me an e-mail at tooeleshootingsupply@gmail.com I can put your name and number down, and I'm happy to let you know the next time one is available!

-Chad

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
Hey everyone! Just want to stop by and say thank you for all the support you've shown so far, and thank you for visiting and sharing my store with everyone! We only have 6 days left in the giveaway, and the odds are still great with only a couple hundred entries so far. If you've already entered, please be sure to check for the confirmation e-mail and verify it's your real address, otherwise I won't be able to contact you if you win! As always, good luck and please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Chad Smith
Tooele Shooting Supply
http://tooeleshootingsupply.com

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
Hey Everyone! There's only a few hours left to enter the giveaway, so make sure you get all your entries in now! The winner will be randomly chosen and notified within the next few days, so make sure you watch your e-mail. I'll also announce the winner in this thread, with the winner's permission of course. Thanks again to everyone that's already entered, business has had a noticeable uptick in the last couple weeks because of you all, and I couldn't be happier with how well this giveaway went. Hopefully I'll be doing something again in the future.

Chad Smith
Tooele Shooting Supply

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
The giveaway is over, and the winner is Mr. Neil Sea! Congratulations to him, the rifle and ammo will be on the way to you shortly! Thank you again to everyone that's entered and spread my site around the web, it's been a huge success. I hope to do another giveaway on here in the future, but in the meantime please continue to visit my site for any guns you might need!

-Chad Smith
Tooele Shooting Supply

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The giveaway is over, and the winner is Mr. Neil Sea! Congratulations to him, the rifle and ammo will be on the way to you shortly! Thank you again to everyone that's entered and spread my site around the web, it's been a huge success. I hope to do another giveaway on here in the future, but in the meantime please continue to visit my site for any guns you might need!

-Chad Smith
Tooele Shooting Supply

Awesome! Congrats Neil! (Whoever you are) :D

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
Entered and shared!

Do you do consignment sales?

Hey jeeper, sorry I just saw your post. I normally don't do any sort of consignment, since all I sell are new guns, once I get into used guns it's just too much variance in price, market value, etc. My best recommendation would just be to take a couple pictures and throw it up on Utah Gun Exchange (utahgunexchange.com), they are good guys that run that site, and it's free to post on there for individuals.

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel

-Chad Smith
Tooele Shooting Supply
Very cool, and thanks!
Neil may be an acquaintance of mine.
I'm going to contact him just to see.
Thanks again for the chance.

Brian P

Misanthropic Fuel
It was an acquaintance of mine, so any and all blame for the 10/22 being shipped out of state falls to me.
I will say he is a great guy, even though he won it and I didn't...
Thanks once again for the chance to win.

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
It was an acquaintance of mine, so any and all blame for the 10/22 being shipped out of state falls to me.
I will say he is a great guy, even though he won it and I didn't...
Thanks once again for the chance to win.
Hey Brian, thanks for the info. He was completely in shock at winning, said he'd never won anything in his life and thought it was a total joke at first that he won. Seemed like a really nice guy on the phone, so I'm glad you confirmed that belief. It's always good to know it's going to someone that will really enjoy it!