Winter 4x4 Jamboree 2020

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Hey guys,
Just thought I would start this thread.

Looks like I will be hanging out on Triple 7 on Thursday (Tail Gunner), Risky Biz on Friday, and 8am Plan B on Saturday (Tail Gunner).

Who else is coming down and whats your schedule?

This is a well managed event where the proceeds go to keeping public lands open. I really like how transparent they are with where ALL the money generated goes. :D

Pike2350

I had planned on it but the Rodeo is still not repaired. I never registered because I wasn't sure if the Rodeo would be done or what it was going to cost I really hope I can make it next year but this year is a bust for me.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I had planned on it but the Rodeo is still not repaired. I never registered because I wasn't sure if the Rodeo would be done or what it was going to cost I really hope I can make it next year but this year is a bust for me.
Thats no fun. Some times things pile up against you.

Next year sounds great, it is fun event and really well run.

I think the major reason I go out of my way to support this event is the affiliation with UPLA, and Desert Road And Trails association (Desert Rats) with out those group and the funding they get from Winter 4x4 jamboree, Sand Hallow would likely be closed part of a new "development" by now. I can't do as much as I would like but I can support this and that matters.

LJTim

Thursday: Fawlty Towers
Friday: Maze
Saturday: Risky Biz

I also have several afternoon and night runs on deck. Anyone can feel free to hit me up if they want to do some extra curriculars (all rated 7-9).

smfulle

Thursday: Fawlty Towers
Friday: Maze
Saturday: Risky Biz

I also have several afternoon and night runs on deck. Anyone can feel free to hit me up if they want to do some extra curriculars (all rated 7-9).
Tim,
Looks like I am going to be able to make it on Friday night. 5:30 at the water tanks?
Riding with Kevin on John's Trail Saturday.