Winter 4x4 Jamboree 2020

pkrfctr

Thats no fun. Some times things pile up against you.

Next year sounds great, it is fun event and really well run.

I think the major reason I go out of my way to support this event is the affiliation with UPLA, and Desert Road And Trails association (Desert Rats) with out those group and the funding they get from Winter 4x4 jamboree, Sand Hallow would likely be closed part of a new "development" by now. I can't do as much as I would like but I can support this and that matters.

I thought the main reason you went was because of the kick @ss trail leaders???????

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I'm planning on being there. Someones gotta rep the Salt Lake Offroad Expo guys right? This will be my first time to wotr and first time to sand hollow for the me and the scout.

You will love it. Lots of cool people, fun terrain/trails, and with any luck the weather looks pretty good too.

I am hoping to bump into a bunch of people this year, still smiling at running into @SSR last year! :D

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Late notice I know, but is there anybody going down this weekend that would be able and willing to bring back a set of 5 unmounted 37s to the SLC area for me? I would gladly give you some gas money and lots of hugs...

Any chance they can be picked up/delivered to a hotel Sunday morning?

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Possibly... I'm trying to find details now. The tires are coming from a trail leader at the Jamboree, so getting together shouldn't be too difficult I hope.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Jealous! I'm one of those idiots who really likes to ramp up the cabin fever before I (finally) go wheeling around late March... I don't recommend it.

Post more photos when you all get back!