Wiper Motor

DesertSpider

Good evening folks.
I have a 73c10 that has no wiper motor, switch or wiring. I have been looking for a schematic to install a 5 terminal motor no wash...
I know for the motor
M1 - 12v
M2 - low
M3 - high
M4 - park
M5 - ground

switch
SB - 12v
SW - wash
S1 - low
S2 - park
S3 - high

when I connect direct wire from battery to motor 12v and ground out low or high it works. Trying to use a switch in the mix is NOT working.

I have the following connections

M1 and SB - 12v
S1 to M2
S2 to M4
S3 to M3

When I use the switch I get nothing. I’m sure I have wired something wrong and would appreciate some guidance

thanks in advance

DesertSpider

Good evening folks.
I have a 73c10 that has no wiper motor, switch or wiring. I have been looking for a schematic to install a 5 terminal motor no wash...
I know for the motor
M1 - 12v
M2 - low
M3 - high
M4 - park
M5 - ground

switch
SB - 12v
SW - wash
S1 - low
S2 - park
S3 - high

when I connect direct wire from battery to motor 12v and ground out low or high it works. Trying to use a switch in the mix is NOT working.

I have the following connections

M1 and SB - 12v
S1 to M2
S2 to M4
S3 to M3

When I use the switch I get nothing. I’m sure I have wired something wrong and would appreciate some guidance

thanks in advance
So I have made the circuit work. Realizing that the path to ground is what powers each phase of the wiper motor, I made one change to my wiring connections and she works.

M1 12v fused
SB - ground

all other hooks are the same as listed above. The way all the schematics I was reading were looping the 12v back on itself and there was no ground to complete the circuit. With the switch B terminal run to a solid ground as the switch operated it allows the 12v to flow to ground powering the wiper motor. Y’all have a good night