Wiring help

72Bronco

Here’s what I’ve got; 1990 Bronco II that we removed the 2.9 V6 and installed a 4.0 V6 from a 1994 Explorer. The engine runs but rough at idle. I really need someone or some reputable business that can finish the wiring. I’m going crazy with this thing!

Bart

Wow, so many things that could be wrong. The only guy that I know that works on Ford motors is Doug's Auto in Orem Utah, but he works mostly with V8s. You could give them a call and see if they would do it.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Wow, so many things that could be wrong. The only guy that I know that works on Ford motors is Doug's Auto in Orem Utah, but he works mostly with V8s. You could give them a call and see if they would do it.

Not to hijack the thread, but that might be exactly who I'm looking for. Thanks.

72Bronco

Thanks for the heads up on Rob at Orian Off-road not only is he a wiring guru, but owns several fords from the same era! I’m feeling hopeful and it’s been a while!!!

72Bronco

I just wanted to give an update and shout out to Orion Off Road. They have been an absolute pleasure to work with and have been completely honest throughout the entire process. Our Bronco II is now running like a champ and I expect that they will make short work of what's left on the interior wiring. TOP NOTCH PROFESSIONALS! I can't recommend them enough!