Women=Drama

fjcruisin

Good women are hard to find these days. Most of them want to be treated like EVERYDAY is their birthday or Christmas :rolleyes: .
From my view point: if they dislike the things you like/enjoy doing (and vica versa) then it is only a matter of time before things get really ugly. my .02

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Tiny said:
Does marriage change anything, or will it always be like this, should I just get used to it?

If your Mormon you at least get some after your married, :rofl: which is a benefit. I can't help you, my first wife was pretty bad but my second wife is in that 1% that thinks more like a man, its great, you can actually discuss things instead of argue and in the end if it isn't resolved you just say "well we don't agree lets go to bed". My first wife would have to fight it out until I would have to lie and say she was right just to shut her up, it's worth the $500 a month to not have to live with that. :D

Treat her like a princess, always tell her she's right on all the little things that don't matter, and most things don't matter, but make sure you say it "You know honey I think I'm wrong and You're Right on this one" even if she is not and you'll get along best with her, and always and I mean always tell her that the other girl is ugly, the pants make her look skinny and you love the way she does her hair and make-up.

Medsker

Geepfreak

I'm here.
I took 16 years, 2 marriages, countless girlfriends, but they are out there, I doubt the drama would have ever ended with the first. Second was the Chaos Junkie princess. Married my 3rd wife in Moab last April. Met her on a trail, she drove and still does drive a Jeep(bought an 02 Tj for herself last Christmas), and NO drama. Life is good!..