Woo Hoo I got my gears.

jp008

I got my 4.16 t-case gears today. I thought I would share them with you all. Now the sami WILL be able to crawl with Greg and Dtoy with much less help from the spectators.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
the beauty of those gears is that it takes 2 hours to yank the case and cram the new gears in, and put it back in. it was the easiest thing i ever did on drivetrain!! here is a pic of ym calmini gears. i was so proud of them and they are serving me well.

jp008

Ok now that I'm back from touring SLC and looking at all the Olympic stuff. I installed those things today. WOW!!!!!!!! I pulled up to a 3 foot snow/ice bank put into low and up I went at almost an idle. I should have done this 2 years ago. I also left out a detent ball in in the shift fork so I could have the 2lo option and a "true" neutral. "Gears ARE everything" almost.

jp008

I also have a locker. I guess I better get it out of the toolbox drawer and in the diff. I won't be able to do it this upcoming weekend because we are putting in Brett's 2nd t-case. But it will be done before EJS. We might be planning a trip to 5 Mile as soon as the d-lines are built for the kick. Right around the 2nd or 3rd of March. I'll let everyone know.