Wow....people are DUMB in the snow

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
You would be amazed at the amount of people who never think to look behind them in bad conditions. People like that cost me 20 hours last friday in St. George.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Hickey said:
You would be amazed at the amount of people who never think to look behind them in bad conditions. People like that cost me 20 hours last friday in St. George.

Every time that I am stopping in slick conditions, I am more worried about the people behind me than the ones that are in front of me

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Brett said:
Every time that I am stopping in slick conditions, I am more worried about the people behind me than the ones that are in front of me
As you should be. Last friday the lady in the car in front of me was so worried about helping out with an accident on the opposite side of the freeway, she just stopped her car in the middle of the left lane and started running for the accident. I got stopped in time, but it caused about 12 accidents behind me, and one next too me. :rolleyes:

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Hickey said:
As you should be. Last friday the lady in the car in front of me was so worried about helping out with an accident on the opposite side of the freeway, she just stopped her car in the middle of the left lane and started running for the accident. I got stopped in time, but it caused about 12 accidents behind me, and one next too me. :rolleyes:

another darwin award candidate!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
They should all be sent somewhere that actually gets bad winters, I vote say Wisconsin, or upstate NY. You do NOT get out of the car, make sudden moves, drive Mustangs, just keep holding the brake pedal, etc if you have ever lived through a real bad winter.

Still funny as hell to watch all those cars piling up. HAHAHAHAH suckas.

958mtm

Makes me think....why get those brembo's if all i'm gonna get is rear ended everytime i want to use them... :-\

Badcop

Who Dat? Who Der?
Tacoma said:
They should all be sent somewhere that actually gets bad winters, I vote say Wisconsin, or upstate NY. You do NOT get out of the car, make sudden moves, drive Mustangs, just keep holding the brake pedal, etc if you have ever lived through a real bad winter.

Still funny as hell to watch all those cars piling up. HAHAHAHAH suckas.

I vote for Anchorage or Fairbanks. Oh yeah I agree with you.

cuban b

You're all WEAK SAUCE!
That video is hilarious! What a bunch of morons, they think jumping out in front of moving cars is better than taking the 5mph hit inside the car. Wow.