wrought iron work

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Anyone do wrought iron work? I have a co-worker looking to have a custom table and chairs made. I am thinking that a hand rail guy may have the tools / skill to make a nice table. Any connections out there?

She has found RCWillies sets that she likes, but they are all glass tops. My idea was to buy one of those, remove the glass, and replace with a wooden top. That may be the best yet.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Too bad my partner hosed me. That would have been perfect for what we did. I have a friend that is a wholeseller to r.c. willeys. maybe he can find her something. Maybe even the same thing. for ALOT less $.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Let me know who or where to contact. Sounds like she finds things she likes at RC's but with a glass top, she wants a wooden top. If you know who to talk to let me know.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I will get together with him and see what he has in iron. It wouldn't be too hard to make a wooden top If we couldn't find one. if she has any pictures of the ones she likes or a drawing or something I could use that as I look at the books.