Wanted WTB Crib Mattress

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I'm looking for a used crib mattress in the Salt Lake County-ish area. Willing to pay $20. Let me know if you have one stashed in the attic or basement you are willing to unload.

Nate
801-856-9469

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Bump.
This is for my great dane who is getting pretty old. He has a couch but its getting harder for him to get in and out of it so we thought we'd try a mattress. I'll start trolling KSL but figured I'd try here first.

Tonkaman

Bump.
This is for my great dane who is getting pretty old. He has a couch but its getting harder for him to get in and out of it so we thought we'd try a mattress. I'll start trolling KSL but figured I'd try here first.
I may have something at home, I’ll check it out when I get home tonight

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Meh, there are plenty on KSL. I already have slip covers that will fit a baby mattress and I'm thinking that springs and what not might be more comfortable for him since he is 150 lbs. His hips aren't doing to great so we're just trying to do what we can to keep him comfortable.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I got one off KSL. Thanks though.

Unfortunately though Charlie isn't long for this world. He has laryngeal paralysis which makes breathing difficult and loud and his back end isn't working too great either. Hes 11 though, which is super old for a great dane. Hes been a good boy.

Back in the 2 door JK days.
pOlBRepl.jpg