Wanted WTB set of 33x12.5r15 or 10.5 tires

Omgbecki

I ran across some older mtrs on Facebook market place early. Maybe those will work for you.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
I have a set of five 33x9.50 ko's that I was hoarding the last 6 years, always in dry storage with about 40-50% tread. I just bought a set of ko2's in 33x10.50 so the 9.50's need a home, on a lightweight trail rig they should last quite a while. Message me if interested.118301

Omgbecki

Not trying to hi jack. If diesel isn't interested I could be.

Diesel_Zuk

I have a set of five 33x9.50 ko's that I was hoarding the last 6 years, always in dry storage with about 40-50% tread. I just bought a set of ko2's in 33x10.50 so the 9.50's need a home, on a lightweight trail rig they should last quite a while. Message me if interested.View attachment 118301
Pm sent your way.

TRD270

Web Wheeler
I have a set of 33 12.5 KM2's they are currently mounted and on the rig. Went and measured they are sitting at 13/32. Not really needing to sell but I could be convinced. I have no idea what they would sell for if you are interested and want to PM me an offer I can let you know. I'd need a set of rollers to move the project around on as well