• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

(WTB) Vinyl cut stickers (RME4x4.com)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
We need to make more of the old school stickers! I know vinyl sticker cutters are pretty common now days so I just want to see if anybody has one or knows of a friend/family member that has one that would like to make some stickers for RME.

I already have the artwork in vector format, ready to go. We just need to know what the cost per/x would be. I would like to do a run of white stickers and black stickers.

Thanks in advance!

Agility Customs

Vendor
We need to make more of the old school stickers! I know vinyl sticker cutters are pretty common now days so I just want to see if anybody has one or knows of a friend/family member that has one that would like to make some stickers for RME.

I already have the artwork in vector format, ready to go. We just need to know what the cost per/x would be. I would like to do a run of white stickers and black stickers.

Thanks in advance!
Crawler ready Chris just bought a vinyl cutter! I can get you his contact info

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'll have to re-check the dimensions - I'm thinking close to the last size we did, maybe a tad larger? Or maybe two sizes, large and small? I'll do some measuring and nail that down.

I'm thinking about updating the old design just a tad to use our circle mtn peaks:
1667420712773.png

This might need to end up in a poll thread.

XJEEPER

I'll have to re-check the dimensions - I'm thinking close to the last size we did, maybe a tad larger? Or maybe two sizes, large and small? I'll do some measuring and nail that down.

I'm thinking about updating the old design just a tad to use our circle mtn peaks:
View attachment 153722

This might need to end up in a poll thread.

I have a friend who is a fellow off-road enthusiast who owns a sign company. He can produce anything from small stickers to large business signs and vehicle logos. He has various UV-resistant ink and vinyl/decal options and can also print logos on hats, clothing products, mugs, cool cups, CNC machined wooden signs, ornaments, etc.

Contact Andy Bagwell Commercial Printing and Graphics CPGAbbeville@gmail.com

Last edited: