Wtf I Thought Cops Were

81Ramchargerman

supposed to pull you over if you dont have plates? I drove by a cop radaring at lunch today, I don't have plates, or my temp registration in the window right now. I guarantee you that if I wasn't legal, he would have pulled me over in an instant...figures :rolleyes: :rofl: :rofl:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Tooele cops told me you can drive w/no plates if you say, just bought the car and have the bill of sale or title in it with you... and as long as you're on your way home. Dont' know if that's actual book law or just SOP.. but I've done that a couple times with no trouble.

ace

Parts Collector
On a side note, if you are driving without registration, it helps to have alot of junk in your car, so they are less likely to impound it. They have to inventory it. ;)

olywrestle

Duct Tape
ace said:
On a side note, if you are driving without registration, it helps to have alot of junk in your car, so they are less likely to impound it. They have to inventory it. ;)

I got pulled over for expried registration. threatened to impound, but just gave me a $60 ticket instead!!!!

utahxjer

ace said:
If they wanna impound it, they will regardless of junk