x-3

Caleb

I saw this preview when it aired yesterday right before that 70s show finale. The X-men just don't do it for me, but for some reason this one seemed like it would be worth seeing.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Supergper said:
I saw this preview when it aired yesterday right before that 70s show finale. The X-men just don't do it for me, but for some reason this one seemed like it would be worth seeing.

Your just trying to lead us a stray from your mutant past! Or maybe your a mutant hater!-_-

chadr

ZUKEYPR said:
I thought it was just as good as the others. I don't want to ruin it for others that haven't seen it but Mystique is "SMOKING HOT".

There is also something about Halley Berry and Blonde hair that keeps me coming back for more. ;)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Hey, that's Frasier!

I liked the first two X-movies, I'm looking forward to seeing this one when it comes out on DVD. :)

mr_blove

ask me if I care
If you enjoy X-MEN then I belive it is worth seeing in the theaters. I usually don't go to the theaters unless there is something I really want to see, and I would recommend this one.

chadr

ZUKEYPR said:
if you go to the movies make sure you don't leave until the entire credits have rolled, approx 5 to 10 minutes. There is a surprise at the end of them.

Yeah! That's what I heard from my sister in law after we had already watched it. She failed to tell me about it so I didn't get to see it.