Xj book

Badger

I am the Brute squad
a book just came out all on the Xj

Eric Zappe said:
I'd like to introduce to you the newly released book

cover40.jpg

I've written this book with the beginner in mind, to show how to turn your stock XJ into a highly capable off-road machine. It will explain what the basics are and progress to some of the more advanced modifications. It will show you how to build it right, answering all your questions that everyone has: from tire fitment, to gear ratios, to axle swaps. Even if you already have a built XJ, you will want this book on your shelf to add to your cool XJ memorabilia and to serve as a helpful reference tool.

It is 144 pages with over 300 color photos. It also includes several special features of built XJs (and one MJ) most of which are members of JeepForum and NAXJA. This will give you some additional ideas of what some other guys have done with their build-ups.

If you would like to read my editor's introduction to the book click here, or you can order it straight from the main page of CarTech Books

You will also find this book at any major bookstore, including Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble.com, etc however at this time, they may not be immediately available from those sites until they receive their orders from CarTech.