General Tech Yes Another Bed liner Thread

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Time to finally line the inside of the jeep. Who has done what with what company or product? I've seen a few adds for "professional spray in " liners for $299-$800. On the low end, the cost savings from DIY isn't much considering all the cleaning products and time. I'm willing to do the install if it makes sense and the final product holds up. Any reviews are helpful :D

-Jason

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I haven't done it yet, but Raptor liner looks to be a pretty great product. It is a DIY system that comes with the spray gun.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Did some calling around the valley. Prices range from $550 (rhino) to $650 (linex) to $800 (scorpion or turbo).

The new LHM in draper will do it for $400 with reflex liner. Seem like a good deal.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I had my tacoma bed done with rhino two years ago by the company in Murray. Bed part is holding up fine so far, I have a ton of chips in the tail gate, and they didn't follow my instructions very well where I wanted it cut off.

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
im gonna be doing my titans bed, rockers, bumpers, tip of my hood in raptor X. been using it on the semis at work and its been doing great