YJ Engine swap wiring help???

Hey guys,

So here's what I have going on. A friend pulled the motor for me while I was out of town (which was helpful) but he did not mark any of the sensors on the existing wiring harness (Which was not helpful). I sold the old motor before I had the sense of mind to match the pigtails up with the oil pressure and temp sensor. We then cleaned up the old jeep harness by eliminating to ECU connectors and useless wires for the old engine. I kept what I assumed were the oil and temp sensor pigtails but now that I have new sensors I can see they aren't correct.

I need to track down the Tach signal (Found that one), oil pressure, and temp wires for the gauges (keeping the OEM gauges).

I've pulled up the engine wiring diagram for a 95 wrangler with a 2.5 but they just don't match up to what I have... wire color codes etc don't necessarily match up. I did pull up a wiring diagram of the firewall wiring connector (Included in this post), and it matches up for color codes etc....but there is no oil pressure or temp sensor wire on it anywhere??? There is a tach signal wire at least! However there is not oil pressure or temp signal.....so where the heck is the wire that goes to the gauges?!?

29793857_10156566694022847_4728216984493095195_n.jpg

So, does anyone know where I can tie in to the signal wires for oil pressure and temp?

Also....I just realized I need to tie the fuel level in as well..... Where the heck do these wires enter the firewall?

Thanks Dave! That gave me everything I needed to know. I went out and unwrapped that wire bundle and, low and behold!!!, there we the wires I needed hiding under the electrical tape. Thanks a bunch!