Your Pic of The Day

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
For the curious, the podiatrist said my x-rays were the most boring ones possible... because they revealed nothing wrong. He wasn't expecting them to reveal anything; they were taken mainly as a precaution and to rule out any drastic possibilities.

Not that that made the eventual diagnosis any better: I have gout.

OCNORB

Supporting Member
Not that that made the eventual diagnosis any better: I have gout.

I used to get the occasional flare up. Prescribed Allopurinol and the whole bit. It went away with a major diet upgrade.

If it does flare up I’ve found that liquid “Cherry Tart” extract does wonders for relieving it.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I used to get the occasional flare up. Prescribed Allopurinol and the whole bit. It went away with a major diet upgrade.

If it does flare up I’ve found that liquid “Cherry Tart” extract does wonders for relieving it.

Right now he has me on Indomethacin to get over this outbreak. After that, I'll just go back to life as usual unless another flare up hits me. My parents have no history of gout, so I'm hoping this was a one-off incident.

I've had friends tell me tart cherry juice helps relieve symptoms, so I bought some of that and am having a glass each night.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Right now he has me on Indomethacin to get over this outbreak. After that, I'll just go back to life as usual unless another flare up hits me. My parents have no history of gout, so I'm hoping this was a one-off incident.

I've had friends tell me tart cherry juice helps relieve symptoms, so I bought some of that and am having a glass each night.
I have had a couple gout flare ups as well. I have also broken both big toes. I'll take the broken toe any day. Improving my diet helped mine too. Hope yours goes away, it's awful.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
With the rear marker light where it is (assuming that’s a rear marker light) I’m guessing a ‘69 Chevelle. The real question is “does it need a new home and what comes with it?”

JeeperG

With the rear marker light where it is (assuming that’s a rear marker light) I’m guessing a ‘69 Chevelle. The real question is “does it need a new home and what comes with it?”
Correct, no new home needed, this one is next door to the truck build so also gets some needed help sometimes, original California car I believe so rust is minimal.

Edit....thought you was looking for something with T tops so you could roll around listening to mix tapes and the wind blowing in your hair? 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: DAA