Your Pic of The Day

glockman

I hate Jeeps
Yep, this will be me as well. I am going to start driving the Mrs. HR-V.

That was me when I last filled my truck. It is at 1/2 tank now, and I better fill it before it gets any lower. Crazy.
All my vehicles have V8's. Good thing I have a scooter :D Have only driven a "car" to work a couple of times since March.

stimmie

My view for who knows how long today…. Sitting at a dealership while they work on blue link on the wife’s Hyundai. Sucks to live 2.5 hours from the dealership and have to use vacation days for this kind of stuff… hoping they figure it out quickly.

Attachments

• FDE9B32E-7C05-4754-8511-0B28F3261CCC.jpeg
    FDE9B32E-7C05-4754-8511-0B28F3261CCC.jpeg
    169.8 KB · Views: 32

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
The drought is a leftist conspiracy aimed at convincing the sheeple that climate changes are real thus funneling more money into their leftist backed renewable energy companies. The Italian secret service owned and Jewish controlled space lasers have been redirected from vote counting equipment over to the atmosphere above the American SW thus evaporating potential rainfall and increasing temperatures. Just wait until the truth comes out.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The drought is a leftist conspiracy aimed at convincing the sheeple that climate changes are real thus funneling more money into their leftist backed renewable energy companies. The Italian secret service owned and Jewish controlled space lasers have been redirected from vote counting equipment over to the atmosphere above the American SW thus evaporating potential rainfall and increasing temperatures. Just wait until the truth comes out.
I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.