Your Pic of The Day

RockChucker

I've been all over since the beginning of the year, most of my time in Wyoming since March. A few days this week in Nunn, CO but we are almost done and back to Rawlins. We may end up in Craig, as they just had a derailment this week.
What usually causes a derailment?

Greg

Are you not entertained?!
Admin
What usually causes a derailment?
Its usually either track caused (my dept, not good for us) or a mechanical failure with a car. The one I'm talking about here was a mechanical failure with a car. One of the wheels broke on the axle, then walked inside the axle, dragging the derailed car a few miles. So the track needs a few new ties.

rholbrook

When I lived in AZ a lot of years ago, this would happen all the time. Its not thieves usually because they wouldn't leave behind the jack and stands. I came out of my house found the lug nuts on my truck on the ground. They got to the locking lug and couldn't get it off.

UT410

On jack stands.
Supporting Member
New jack stands and a floor jack? I wonder if it's the actual owner, just getting tire work done or something? (I'm really just hoping....I hate thieves)
It was stolen.

I called it in early this morning. I had actually seen the truck sitting out there last night but I hadn't looked too closely because it's not uncommon for kids to park in that area and hang out.

Hell, that's where the police sit for hours on end, too because it's a pretty secluded area. The buildings and fences with vines all over them block most neighbor's view, our house being the exception.

When I walked out to it I noticed the plates were pulled, so I called it in.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Supporting Vendor
It was stolen.

I called it in early this morning. I had actually seen the truck sitting out there last night but I hadn't looked too closely because it's not uncommon for kids to park in that area and hang out.

Hell, that's where the police sit for hours on end, too because it's a pretty secluded area. The buildings and fences with vines all over them block most neighbor's view, our house being the exception.

When I walked out to it I noticed the plates were pulled, so I called it in.
:mad: