Your Pic of The Day

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
So I forgot to post, but the day after this discussion going up Spanish Fork I saw a 2 door JK or JL towing a snowmobile trailer the size of your camper. Did not look like they were having a good time. It was quite windy and my F150 was getting pushed around quite a bit with just a jetta in tow.
The Jetta was a tail rudder

shortstraw8

Next year I'm definitely getting a plow truck or a tractor...
When I was in ID and on our private rd I was going to get a tractor and a snowvac as it looked like the fastest option for 3'+ drifts. Few times my wheeler had issues luckily some neighbors had that. Or the time the almost 100yr old guy with his grader made a new road, ended up with a wider very flat road but missing all my gravel.
Sucked to be plowing all damn day on my wheeler but I would trade back in a heart beat for the 3acres we had.

ID Bronco

Next year I'm definitely getting a plow truck or a tractor...
View attachment 155899
I agree, I bought a plow for my truck finally last year and it is awesome to be warm in the truck while plowing way more snow in way less time. But....the 4 wheeler is great in tight spots. Looks like you have that covered, so having both is the way to go. Truck over tractor for me because of cost and warmth. Of course a tractor is way more useful in the other months.

rholbrook

I’ve been by newspaper rock probably 1/2 dozen times and haven’t stopped once. The last time was in October at 10 pm trying to get back to Moab on the 890. Really scary with all the deer and even worse, cows along the road. Then there are the crazy people climbing that rock face a little closer to Elephant hill Their lights on that face was crazy. Big testicles

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
It’s been a good snow year. Looks like the dish heater in the Starlink radiates pretty good. View attachment 156082
Speaking of Starlink, are you happy with it? We are using the "RV" version of it in Arizona at our house. The "home" version is not available yet. I'm very unimpressed with it. My computer is hard wired to it and it seems to work fine, but the wifi is just better than terrible. No matter if I'm standing next to the router or across the house. Not sure if I have something wrong or what...