Your Pic of The Day

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Got to hang around this beauty for a couple hours last night. 1 of 1 Koenigsegg. 5 million dollar car.View attachment 157523
View attachment 157524
I heard it died yesterday after leaving the show lol. My BIL is big in the car scene and my boys love it too so I was dragged along to see it. I was thinking about how weird car show people are and then I remembered that I drive around cones with my friends for fun and that helped me not think it’s as weird. Still weird though.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I heard it died yesterday after leaving the show lol. My BIL is big in the car scene and my boys love it too so I was dragged along to see it. I was thinking about how weird car show people are and then I remembered that I drive around cones with my friends for fun and that helped me not think it’s as weird. Still weird though.
It is definitely a little weird to take something like a car or truck that we love for its function as much as anything else, and put so much effort into its appearance that we've made it useless for that function, or are afraid to use it. That's weird to me.

Which is fine, I try not to judge. Everybody is weird. But car show people are definitely weird.

N-Smooth

It is definitely a little weird to take something like a car or truck that we love for its function as much as anything else, and put so much effort into its appearance that we've made it useless for that function, or are afraid to use it. That's weird to me.

Which is fine, I try not to judge. Everybody is weird. But car show people are definitely weird.
My boys always ask me crap about supercars and I know little to nothing about them. Then they ask why I don’t like them and I remind them that I don’t effing fit in most of them so why would I care 🤣

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
My boys always ask me crap about supercars and I know little to nothing about them. Then they ask why I don’t like them and I remind them that I don’t effing fit in most of them so why would I care 🤣
My wife always asks why I know so much about companies like Renault, Lancia, Suzuki, or Holden; but can barely tell you the name of anything made by Ferrari or Lamborghini. My response is that the former are all attainable marques that make cars for people like me. The latter are vehicles I'll never be able to afford, and even if I could, why would I because you can't actually "use" them for what they're designed to do.
I guess it's the long way of saying, "I'd rather drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow."

N-Smooth

My wife always asks why I know so much about companies like Renault, Lancia, Suzuki, or Holden; but can barely tell you the name of anything made by Ferrari or Lamborghini. My response is that the former are all attainable marques that make cars for people like me. The latter are vehicles I'll never be able to afford, and even if I could, why would I because you can't actually "use" them for what they're designed to do.
I guess it's the long way of saying, "I'd rather drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow."
Some of my best memories are doing things in cars that were not designed to do those things 🤣