Your Pic of The Day

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Keep in mind that those shims will cause the blade to plow a grove with a slight arc to the bottom. Not usually an issue.
Use the molding head with lots of feather boards and hold-downs and make a zero clearance insert.
Judging from the washer ring on the cutter holder it looks like it was used at least once.

lhracing

Neat find of the day. I got a drawer full of stuff in a few machines I picked up. I don't usually keep too much these days but this is a cool item I'd love to try out.

View attachment 133549

I don't have a dado blade and there's been a time or two when one would be handy. The shims are old-school. I have used similar in 8th grade woodshop class.

The craftsman kit looks barely used, it has all kinds of neat shapes and such. Looks dangerous. I can't wait for an excuse to try it out.

I have one of those that I got from my dad, it scares the s#&t out of me and have never used it.

Coco

We got a new pup right before Halloween. He likes to sleep in some odd positions and places, but he is a good pup.

Then a couple pics from our latest Sand Hollow trip. Tried a freshly open and broke in trail called Devils Cauldron, it become my new favorite for SXS's. Also said a very quick hello to @mbryson

(sorry if this is a repost, I had scoured this thread for the last hour and a half trying to make sure I didn't already post this 😅)IMG-5093.JPGIMG-4904.PNGIMG-4550.JPGIMG-4771.JPGIMG-4770.JPGIMG-4553.JPGIMG-4552.JPGIMG-4503.JPGIMG-4783.JPGIMG-4784.JPG

Last edited: