Your Pic of The Day

Coco

As promised, here is todays pic of the day.

More Welder Up goodness, this one is the cancer car. It was absolutely covered in money, which were tributes to total strangers and their families that lost loved ones to cancer, recovered, or as a plain old pay it forward. Reading some of the messages that were on the money left was tear jerking. The car was indeed a wonderful tribute.

IMG-6686.JPGIMG-6653.JPGIMG-6654.JPG

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Received and installed a new SoftTopper today.
Kudos to the company. It shipped last Friday via FedEx and promptly disappeared. Tuesday I finally got through to a somewhat sentient, carbon based lifeform at FedEx (the trick I found was to repeat "Service Representative" five times to the stupid automated phone system) and they said the last time the package had been scanned was in Henderson CO (tops are made in Boulder) last Friday. I called Softopper and they put a return to sender on the missing shipment and sent me a new one, OVERNIGHT, on their dime. And since this is the way of my life, one hour after Softopper told FedEx to return the first one, it showed up in Salt Lake.

20210325_144902.jpg

J-mobzz

Kudos to the company. It shipped last Friday via FedEx and promptly disappeared. Tuesday I finally got through to a somewhat sentient, carbon based lifeform at FedEx (the trick I found was to repeat "Service Representative" five times to the stupid automated phone system) and they said the last time the package had been scanned was in Henderson CO (tops are made in Boulder) last Friday. I called Softopper and they put a return to sender on the missing shipment and sent me a new one, OVERNIGHT, on their dime. And since this is the way of my life, one hour after Softopper told FedEx to return the first one, it showed up in Salt Lake.

View attachment 135989
The topper looks great! I have no clue how FedEx is still in business. They are the absolute worst. I live in NSL and every freaking time I get a package FedEx it goes to nsl warehouse then to slc warehouse then back to nsl warehouse then to slc warehouse before being delivered adding 3 days. I'm dealing with the same thing right now with some axle shafts that where scheduled for delivery Tuesday and are stuck going back and forth between warehouses.

DAA

View attachment 135989

That's sweet!

- DAA