Your Pic of The Day

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
Thanks! Reggie is a good dude. We were lucky to find him. He is a perfect replacement in his own way for our Chester that passed a few years ago.
20170308_143943_HDR.jpg

The Snap-on is the new one, I usually have pretty good restraint on the tool truck but this was a must.😄

The clock above is an unserviceable turbine blisk.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Thanks! Reggie is a good dude. We were lucky to find him. He is a perfect replacement in his own way for our Chester that passed a few years ago.
View attachment 137825

The Snap-on is the new one, I usually have pretty good restraint on the tool truck but this was a must.😄

The clock above is an unserviceable turbine blisk.

Our first retriever was not quite as red as yours. I like the red a lot. Our current, and likely last one, is an English Cream or something fancy. He's a good dude as well. Sheds insanely bad though. I feel a little bad for him. We should call him "scratch". (we've done a lot to try and fix that but he's a happy guy and we just let it go and vacuum more often than we'd like)

y4mNDqvgYJTLEs8NpXwTvquDEsIHSgrlaGqYwtPQ3RupYBTKojN6KtBlwq5PpY4UZcks4VSl_JMGfXrCUFtUQdkT-7su6nlxvUWehS7JIbYWw-fULRGkwqjaUciHa8mW7xxQRJikEmzIkHJC4tKrPd1ci14l-CMxsk2R20uoTkOpUuA1iSxELe76FdaSWI8QX-R

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I am out of good beer......hey I will be in Salt Lake tomorrow.....I think I will stop by and grab a few six packs to take to Idaho next weekend.
They're 4 packs, you uncultured swine! 😂

The aged Bock is all reserved for me. If you see it in the case, you can't have any. They're just storing it until I can make room in my fridge.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
They're 4 packs, you uncultured swine! 😂

The aged Bock is all reserved for me. If you see it in the case, you can't have any. They're just storing it until I can make room in my fridge.
Then he is upping his game because the last round were in 6 packs.

I am definitely buying aged Bock then. Never had it but even if I don’t like it I’ll buy it just because you said not to. If I don’t like it I’ll just give it to a homeless guy outside the gate.