Your Pic of The Day

Pile of parts

20210430_Mtn%20City_Chucks-36W.jpg

- DAA
Rearranging letters on signs like that was a hobby of mine as a kid.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I did this today:

834ABE8C-9FE3-4920-A307-B9E2E73AF390.jpeg

‘89 f250. 4x4. 460. 5 speed. 63,000 miles. 1 owner. Garage kept.
I’ve known this truck for over 20 years. It’s only been driven 20,000 of the 63,000 miles since I’ve known it.

Not sure what I am going to do with it, but I had to buy it.
not sure if it will sit in the garage until my kids can drive, or if I will try to sell it in an online auction like BAT. Either way, it’s a neat find.

Kevin B.

OLAF
I did this today:

View attachment 137144

‘89 f250. 4x4. 460. 5 speed. 63,000 miles. 1 owner. Garage kept.
I’ve known this truck for over 20 years. It’s only been driven 20,000 of the 63,000 miles since I’ve known it.

Not sure what I am going to do with it, but I had to buy it.
not sure if it will sit in the garage until my kids can drive, or if I will try to sell it in an online auction like BAT. Either way, it’s a neat find.
I had a green '89. Loved that truck, I'm jealous.

Coco

This was this weekend's project.

Friday my cousin came down from Idaho to get some seats for his RZR, and helped me drop a dead branch in our big tree.

IMG-7299.JPG

The tree actually has several more big/dead branches way up further, so I don't know how much longer we will have this thing around. It isn't something I want to mess with.

After he left Saturday morning, we ran up to the Salt Lake dump for a bed of compost. My wife bought 2 yards... I don't think either of us realized just how much compost this was!

IMG-7314.JPG

We tarped it down the best we could, and drove (very slowly) home to Lehi.

When we got home, I cut up the big branch, and loaded the bottom of the garden box. After that we did two bags of grass clippings, then loaded a mixture of the compost, vermiculite, and peat moss to fill the box.

IMG-7304.JPG
64176214351--3E262CBA-CFFA-4D54-9D1E-FFC71A8B21E3.JPG

This was all the dirt we ended up needing to fill that box. Ended up asking all the neighbors, friends, whoever I could to take the rest.

64159067800--91FF8A1D-A151-41E7-9C1C-F9048083183F.JPG

Monday I finished cleaning up the yard from the dead limb, mowed the backyard, and setup the drip line system in the box, as well got the sprinkling system and drip system working. Found a puncture in my funny pipe that I buried when I added an extra sprinkler, and ran the drip line over to the box. It had looked like someone ran a nail through it, but not quite sure how that would have happened. Luckily it was an easy fix.

Got all the sprinklers adjusted and set up, as well as all the plants replanted. Hopefully everything should work well, and we can get everything to grow, as long as we can keep Gunther out of it.

IMG-7317.JPG

Still need to do the 2.x6 top border/shelf, and then stain the wood (hopefully tonights project) then it should be good to go.

Attachments

• 64159067800--91FF8A1D-A151-41E7-9C1C-F9048083183F.JPG
    64159067800--91FF8A1D-A151-41E7-9C1C-F9048083183F.JPG
    587.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
We’ve had a duck lay eggs in my planter box for the last few years. Last year my neighbor caught video of the ducklings leaving the nest. This year I figured we’d video the whole thing.

A4679680-D04F-4CC6-AAD7-85C619E8B22A.png

Edit: The camera is picking up all the sounds of my waterfall, song birds, wind, etc. Having my phone open is like a personal nature soundtrack. Crazy to think it is just outside my front door.

Last edited:

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I got my new panels all wrapped with the new sponsor. Kind of exciting times!!!

Speaking of Wheeler, most don’t know about their lab services. I’ve used them several times over the years for oil analysis, and they don’t care if it’s a sample from your trackhoe or 4.0L. Wanna know about the health of your motor? This is a great way to find out the types of alloys and amounts swimming around in there. Fuel? Coolant? You may find out more than you’d like. 😂

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Speaking of Wheeler, most don’t know about their lab services. I’ve used them several times over the years for oil analysis, and they don’t care if it’s a sample from your trackhoe or 4.0L. Wanna know about the health of your motor? This is a great way to find out the types of alloys and amounts swimming around in there. Fuel? Coolant? You may find out more than you’d like. 😂
I used Wheeler for OA on my old ecodiesel several times. Overall I was happy with the service and price. Blackstone labs is much better for the guy who doesn't know what all the numbers mean. They do a good job of explaining what they found. Wheeler just gives you the numbers.