Your Pic of The Day

RockChucker

Fence repair day yesterday. About 30’ of fence blew over a couple months ago. Posts rotted out at the ground. I had planned on building a whole new fence but with job uncertainty we decided to take the cheap route and fix the old fence. The fence builder wanted to ensure the concrete for the posts was sufficiently overkill. Used the ole spare tire and strap trick to lift them out. Way better than digging them out. That would have been a full excavation that required msha approval haha.
496DFD4C-FA33-4E52-8E50-A30EF57A1963.jpeg
894F6CF3-7D2A-41D7-B1D1-653113294C40.jpeg

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
It's not bad Kevin. Let go ride it again this week. You'd stomp me I'm so slow. I was trying out a new bike I got for my brother.
You've forgotten how slow I am.

But I'm down. I was looking for a ride Thursday, I was going to go down to Goodwater but I'll ride Skyline with you.

Corban_White

What is the sexy ninja looking thing? Is that electric?
It is electric.

Sur Ron X

It is amazing. I love to ride it, my 11yo loves to ride it, my wife loves to ride it. I guess it's technically an ebike (definitely some grey area) but whatever it is it absolutely KILLS the technical singletrack. My only problem is I only have one. My son and wife can't ride the ATK so I'm left being jealous of them when we go riding together.

Last edited:

ID Bronco

Fence repair day yesterday. About 30’ of fence blew over a couple months ago. Posts rotted out at the ground. I had planned on building a whole new fence but with job uncertainty we decided to take the cheap route and fix the old fence. The fence builder wanted to ensure the concrete for the posts was sufficiently overkill. Used the ole spare tire and strap trick to lift them out. Way better than digging them out. That would have been a full excavation that required msha approval haha.
View attachment 138110
View attachment 138111
I'll be using this trick this week. Thanks!