Your Pic of The Day

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Wowser. We need more photos and a story.

That is one of the super steep hill climbs above the Bountiful bee. He was on a road above the climbs that is quite washed out and decided he would try and navigate down the ravine rather than roll over. He got about halfway down the ravine which is on a 45° slope and dumped it on its side right there. We used a winch above and two inches below to carefully write him, and lower him down. Damage was surprisingly minimal for where he was wedged in clear up on the hill.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
My wife is a crazy chicken lady. This is one of the new hens for this year. She names them all. I've ignored this ones name and have dubbed it the abominable snow chicken.
View attachment 138169

The rest are less funny but here they are.

View attachment 138170
My kids want chickens pretty bad. I'll probably give in soon and get a couple. I have made it quite clear that they will all have food names, as that's what they will be eventually.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
No matter how big you build it a garage is never big enough. I felt like I was going to have plenty of space on paper but when I see it now It’s going to be tight.View attachment 138176
100% true. I was surprised how little extra room there is in the 28x50 I am building after I back the motorhome in on one side then pull a couple side by sides and moto van in on the other.

No matter how big you build it a garage is never big enough. I felt like I was going to have plenty of space on paper but when I see it now It’s going to be tight.View attachment 138176
What are the garage specs?

I am currently in the process of designing our new house with a similar garage layout. The two car garage will be 22ft deep by 21.5ft wide with 12.5ft ceilings. 3rd car garage will be 15ft wide by 49ft deep and 14ft tall ceiling with a 12x12 bay door. This is the biggest I can go with the lot space available while maintaining a 15ft wide RV Pad next to the 3rd car garage.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
What are the garage specs?

I am currently in the process of designing our new house with a similar garage layout. The two car garage will be 22ft deep by 21.5ft wide with 12.5ft ceilings. 3rd car garage will be 15ft wide by 49ft deep and 14ft tall ceiling with a 12x12 bay door. This is the biggest I can go with the lot space available while maintaining a 15ft wide RV Pad next to the 3rd car garage.

Glad to have you walk through what we did. There's already a couple things we'd change but they are not deal breakers

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Yeah, that's just crazy how much room you don't have left in there. :rofl:

I was going to make a first world problem comment... but I think it's more fair to call it a 1%er problem.. :rofl:

Having been in hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of garages, I can tell you that no one has a big enough garage. They are always full, and quite often full of junk. The number of people with large garages that still have cars parking in the driveway is crazy.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I was going to make a first world problem comment... but I think it's more fair to call it a 1%er problem.. :rofl:

Having been in hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of garages, I can tell you that no one has a big enough garage. They are always full, and quite often full of junk. The number of people with large garages that still have cars parking in the driveway is crazy.

I think the correct algorithm for shop size is: n + 400sqft. n = to what you currently have.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Yeah, that's just crazy how much room you don't have left in there. :rofl:

My whole point was that you never have as much room as you think you do once you start putting stuff in it.:cody::rofl: