Your Pic of The Day

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Next time someone says you should take the phone call while you’re working on something...1FF81030-F65D-40B4-A1EC-98C02EF9EF8B.jpeg

...ask them if the distraction in your day to day life is worth it to them. This was NOT high speed. Maybe 3-5 mph? Folded like the thin sheet metal it’s made of

car-part.com
FB marketplace and KSL watching I go.

Last edited:

Pile of parts

OK it's not my picture. The current owner keeps sending me pics like this. Apparently he lives quite close to Sand Hollow and he took it out for one last cruise last night. I pick it up next Saturday.
View attachment 131470
I'll be at Sand Hollow next Saturday for Trail Hero. We're actually going to stay until Sunday and probably wheel half the day before coming home. Your welcome to join us after our trail on Saturday. We figure it will end mid-afternoon and we'll do our own thing for the rest of the day and Sunday morning.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'll be at Sand Hollow next Saturday for Trail Hero. We're actually going to stay until Sunday and probably wheel half the day before coming home. Your welcome to join us after our trail on Saturday. We figure it will end mid-afternoon and we'll do our own thing for the rest of the day and Sunday morning.

You'll probably be joining us in Nov too.... just saying. Mark your calendar X-D

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
You'll probably be joining us in Nov too.... just saying. Mark your calendar X-D
Nope, can't do November. I have to build a trailer in time for our trip to Albuquerque for turkey day. I might be able to squeeze in a Snakes run, but otherwise I'm gonna be building.