Your Pic of The Day

DAA

I don't know what this is, or was. Tractor for all I know. But every time I drive by it, I see an old single seat open cockpit race car. It's cool, whatever it is.

20201003_Rockland-5W.jpg

- DAA

The_Lobbster

I sold my diesel swapped, stretched samurai earlier this year. Guy I sold it to texted me, asking if I wanted the body and frame back. He kept the drivetrain, and decided he didn't want the rest, so I got it back for free! I ended up giving him $20 just so I had a price to list on the title. Going to rebuild it to be much more daily driver friendly now, no more diesel swap, but it will hopefully get an auto trans.

Attachments

• flatbed sami.jpg
    flatbed sami.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 43

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
7 weeks old aussie-doodle. named her Sadie. Should get to 40-50 lbs. very smart, very athletic. I wanted a trail dog and a trip buddy.

We picked her up near the UT-ID border. She slept wedged between me and the center console the whole way home (face in the cupholder) and she shows no signs of anxiety being removed from mom and siblings. We will crate train her starting tonight. Since she has shown a desire to wedge in between things (I'm thinking puppy pile and mom) we have rolled up a bunch of towels in her (for now) over-sized crate for her to nestle between. I have also put an 8W reptile heater under one end so she can have a little familiar warmth. The breeder had started them on potty training and so far will poop and pee outside and has no issues with eating or drinking from a new bowl. With frequent naps followed by zoomies, really clumsy zoomies, all seems to be good.

In the way of "raise them the way you want them to be" I plan to take her with me on the RME October trip next week.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
We picked her up near the UT-ID border. She slept wedged between me and the center console the whole way home (face in the cupholder) and she shows no signs of anxiety being removed from mom and siblings. We will crate train her starting tonight. Since she has shown a desire to wedge in between things (I'm thinking puppy pile and mom) we have rolled up a bunch of towels in her (for now) over-sized crate for her to nestle between. I have also put an 8W reptile heater under one end so she can have a little familiar warmth. The breeder had started them on potty training and so far will poop and pee outside and has no issues with eating or drinking from a new bowl. With frequent naps followed by zoomies, really clumsy zoomies, all seems to be good.

In the way of "raise them the way you want them to be" I plan to take her with me on the RME October trip next week.

We have two Aussies now (just put the 3rd to sleep) the young one is half mini aussie and is in the 30-40lb range. She is a great trail dog. My wife takes her hiking every day. She usually can be found still asleep in the back seat of the jeep when the top and doors are off. They are great dogs. Congrats.