Your Pic of The Day

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Another recovery. This was quite technical as that uphill slope was 45* or more and nearest tree on that side was over 250’ away. After a handful of attempts, we were able to sink a Pull Pal on the slope, right the van and back it down to the road. Even after sitting flat for a half hour or more, it’s still didn’t feel like it wanted to turn over with slight bumps of the ignition. Spark plugs look like a major PITA to remove so @moab_cj5 towed it down to the highway and we put it on Olly’s trailer towards Salt Lake.

Ran into @spencurai and Carli up enjoying their nearby property.

174DBD80-D23E-4F2C-ABBE-8B6FC8BC7F43.jpeg

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
51247028763_2a23d7bd28_h.jpg

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Rearranging some stuff in the garage and I came across a box my wife has been toting around with her since her grandmother passed years ago, but had never really looked through. Lots of old pictures, journals and stuff; but this was a hell of a find:

51249311411_453fd041a0_k.jpg

This is a 110 page book containing all the Salt Lake Tribune's articles relating to the flooding in '83 and a ton of pictures. Absolutely fascinating for a history nerd like me.

RockChucker

Rearranging some stuff in the garage and I came across a box my wife has been toting around with her since her grandmother passed years ago, but had never really looked through. Lots of old pictures, journals and stuff; but this was a hell of a find:

51249311411_453fd041a0_k.jpg

This is a 110 page book containing all the Salt Lake Tribune's articles relating to the flooding in '83 and a ton of pictures. Absolutely fascinating for a history nerd like me.
Have you read the Emerald Mile? Talks about those floods from the perspective of Glen Canyon Dam, the Grand Canyon and the tour companies that took (take?) people through the Grand Canyon. Absolutely fascinating to learn about the dam and some of the terrible decisions that led to them nearly losing the dam.