Your Pic of The Day

Pike2350

I saw that accident happen. I was driving west and was under the overpass as he flew threw and jumped the median. Glad to hear but I am shocked no injuries. The way that Yukon flipped was crazy.

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I saw that accident happen. I was driving west and was under the overpass as he flew threw and jumped the median. Glad to hear but I am shocked no injuries. The way that Yukon flipped was crazy.
I was thinking there would be some first aid needs but the Suburban took the hit impressively. Looked like the truck hit just above the rocker panel while airborne? All kinds of airbags went off in that beast. 3-4 guys in it. Guy in the F150 was a little freaked (understandable) and just kept going on about him losing his brakes. Had to be a sight to see to have that happen while you were right there

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Thanks Covid, Found this mask high up orderville canyon trail. Had a great time with Tim and Katie. They had the brilliant idea to float the narrows. Water was a bit low but we were able to float about half of it. 20210710_114134.jpg20210710_131053.jpg20210710_134642.jpg

Attachments

• 20210710_113027.jpg
    20210710_113027.jpg
    620.4 KB · Views: 11

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Blew out a transmission cooler line at the transmission one time. Shot a stream of fluid across my garage and hit the wall. Left a nice stain.
I think you got it easy. 😁

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
Wife screamed today after opening the front door to pick up a package that the UPS guy dropped off. Still hobbled by a back spasm yesterday, I managed to get up and see what the commotion was all about. She let a moth in....it was a big guy. The wing span was about 7 inches. I managed to get him back outside without any injury. Let me tell you, trying to chase that thing with a stiff and painful back was not easy!

Any idea what kind it is? Black Witch maybe?

53531.jpeg53525.jpeg