Your Pic of The Day

Kevin B.

Big hippy
What's everyone's thought on this? Surfing the FB, and this popped up. Its definitely unique. Says its a '78.

View attachment 139232View attachment 139231View attachment 139230View attachment 139229View attachment 139228

I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't like that Bronco at all. The motor swap is great and I like the interior, but I really don't like that clip. It doesn't fit the rest of the body lines at all IMO. Guys do that to Excursions too and I haven't seen one of those I like either?

And those wheels are downright fugly.

Houndoc

Wife screamed today after opening the front door to pick up a package that the UPS guy dropped off. Still hobbled by a back spasm yesterday, I managed to get up and see what the commotion was all about. She let a moth in....it was a big guy. The wing span was about 7 inches. I managed to get him back outside without any injury. Let me tell you, trying to chase that thing with a stiff and painful back was not easy!

Any idea what kind it is? Black Witch maybe?

View attachment 139226View attachment 139227
possibly a hummingbird moth?

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
possibly a hummingbird moth?
I don't think so, but I'm no moth expert. The following are pictures I took last summer near Huntsville which is what I believe is a hummingbird moth. It was much smaller in size and flapped its wings very quickly (like a hummingbird). This week's moth flapped its wings slowly and flew (and looked) like a regular bird.

IMG_0548.JPGIMG_0557.JPGIMG_0559.JPGIMG_0561.JPG