Your Pic of The Day

ID Bronco

I love the 6 weeks between the end of June and first part of August.

Yesterday was fantastic, and the best was saved for last. It was pretty funny, I hooked the brown right before a turn in the river and a large lodge with about 50 "fishermen" eating on the deck. It took some work in the strong current to get the fish in but they were all pissed that they didn't see anything like that on their floats that day. It was funny.

20210714_222759.jpg20210714_222842.jpg20210714_222419.jpg

21" Brown

20210714_203204.jpg

rholbrook

Yesterday was fantastic, and the best was saved for last. It was pretty funny, I hooked the brown right before a turn in the river and a large lodge with about 50 "fishermen" eating on the deck. It took some work in the strong current to get the fish in but they were all pissed that they didn't see anything like that on their floats that day. It was funny.

View attachment 139261View attachment 139262View attachment 139264

21" Brown

View attachment 139263
When are you taking me?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin

21" Brown

View attachment 139263
The good life! :cool: :usa:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member

21" Brown

View attachment 139263
I love your fishing pictures

Houndoc

Houndoc

I hope you have enough motor and or gearing. I bought a boat out of Florida and it was grossly underpowered at our altitude.
I will likely need to get a different prop. Power wise should be pretty good. It is the large (250 hp) of the two options the sell with it. If seems under powered can replace the outboard with a 300hp, once new motors actually become available.