Your Pic of The Day

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
View attachment 139316

Those who know me know I am crazy about information that improves me and so I'm always reading and seeking out those who can get me further.

I heard good things about this book and I'm tired of taxes to the level we pay. I know enough to know I am doing it wrong.
Give us the cliff notes when you are done reading it. What is the basic principle?

ID Bronco

My two youngest were itching to spend a night away from home so we looked for something more remote without a lot of preparation. We decided to do a boat in trip, but being Friday afternoon we knew we'd have to boogie to get to a spot before they filled up. We ended up at a cool spot in the "Canyon" section on the Southfork. We used the motor boat to get there since there wasn't time to float down to it

The kids loved it. The spots are quite primitive with no flat tent spots, no fire pits (have to use fire pans) and we bring our toilet with us. I slept terrible, which turned out great since the stars were off the charts that night with a completely clear sky. I wish I had some camera equipment to capture it.

Our spot
20210716_193258 - Copy.jpg

Camp set up and some hungry kids

20210716_194015 - Copy.jpg

Riverfront Watermelon - Can't beat it

20210717_170121 - Copy.jpg

This guy visited while I read a western and watched the sun go down on the river.

20210717_190224 - Copy.jpg

Then we had Breakfast and headed back home in time for our other commitments.

20210717_081910 - Copy.jpg

Houndoc

Fixed it for you.

Crazy time to be buying boats. We sold our boat two weeks ago. We bought it last September. Made $20k! Never thought a boat would be a good investment. Even crazier when our Utah lakes are running out of water. We already have closed ramps.
We are getting worried about our planned trip to Powell this week. Trying to talk to them at Bullfrog to make sure what status will be for launching later this week, and more importantly pulling out next week.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
51322508266_a5578805c2_b.jpg

Twenty miles into the trail and really happy that battery operated chainsaw's are as good as they are!