Your Pic of The Day

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I posted both those photos on their FB page asking for an explanation. They have both been removed by West Jordan
I've had a pretty good experience with WJ code enforcement and the police- responding to egregious violations in my neighborhood. On the other hand they have been terrible to work with regarding their water (ab)use in that retention field.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I've had a pretty good experience with WJ code enforcement and the police- responding to egregious violations in my neighborhood. On the other hand they have been terrible to work with regarding their water (ab)use in that retention field.
They have asked me for an address for the park. Where is it at?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
One that you actually have to run!
45 minute half, no time out, no subbing in and out, fields larger than a football field.
That's kind of my point. I'm not saying hitting a baseball is easy...very far from it...but neither is bowling a perfect game or throwing a high ton.

The gamemanship in soccer makes it completely unwatchable (actually, women's soccer is void of that, and is great to watch), but at least they break a sweat. There are no fat soccer players. You probably gain wait playing baseball.

Just like I was too busy camping to ever join scouts, I was too busy playing sports to ever play baseball ;)