Your Pic of The Day

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I took this photo with a russet potato. Hoping these dorks will drop their antlers for the dorky dawg. Maybe a red potato would do betterer?

5430D71B-0792-4DB0-8909-FB70BD2A64DB.jpeg

That’s 5x zoom with flash…. iPhone 11 or something. The deer furthest away is big fella. Only 3x4 but good height and mass. HUGE neck and shoulders on this guy

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Definitely not their first time around having a trailer come off. How far over 12k do you think they were?
Good question. It was a roofing company. A big landscaping type trailer so it was probably full of heavy shingles. This truck was hammered. It was a dually, but at least the passenger side dually flare was missing, so the whole tire was just hanging out. The exhaust was bouncing up and down from about the middle of the truck back, basically hanging by a thread. Rear bumper hit the trailer at least once. What are those bungee cords holding up?

In my opinion, the way a company cares for their equipment tells me a lot about how they care for their customers. You think these guys ever said screw it? It's 430 on Friday. Do they care to finish your roof right?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Good question. It was a roofing company. A big landscaping type trailer so it was probably full of heavy shingles. This truck was hammered. It was a dually, but at least the passenger side dually flare was missing, so the whole tire was just hanging out. The exhaust was bouncing up and down from about the middle of the truck back, basically hanging by a thread. Rear bumper hit the trailer at least once. What are those bungee cords holding up?

In my opinion, the way a company cares for their equipment tells me a lot about how they care for their customers. You think these guys ever said screw it? It's 430 on Friday. Do they care to finish your roof right?
BAAF6341-62C3-434F-BB5E-82F2A592894E.jpeg
Must have been my roofers, discovered this Monday while unclogging a down spout. 25k to this company this summer and this is the work I get. Also discovered a ton of damaged shingles shortly after they finished, still fighting them on getting that fixed