Your Pic of The Day

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Better than hitting the wall 🤷🏼‍♂️
She said she stopped there because she didn’t want to hit the rebar on the ground next to the wall. She looked stumped when I told her she’d hit the wall before ever touching the bar.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Check out the smile on Dean, the newest member of @canguroracing. We were humbled when asked to be part of Dean's Make-a-Wish program at Indian Hills Middle School. The students and faculty rallied an impressive fundraiser on behalf of Dean and his family. Dean is absolute rock star and was all smiles as he ripped around the parking lot in the Canguro 200 and the Ford GT.

Attachments

• 20220318_140629.jpg
    20220318_140629.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 29
  • FB_IMG_1647650829622.jpg
    FB_IMG_1647650829622.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220318_125041.jpg
    20220318_125041.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 29

DAA

DJI_0028W.jpg

- DAA

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Poor 12 year old E bike accident. That is a Femur. I work at an instacare. Sent to the hospital for Surgery.
I might be weird but I like seeing kids in casts and on crutches. You don't get those things playing video games.
Drone pic? Either way, it's awesome. Bill Church has some SRS drone pics on instagram that are pretty rad.

DAA

Yup, drone shot. Was checking out the moki steps that come down the face of the cliff.

DJI_0040W.jpg

Found seven different spots this weekend where they cross the ridge and come down off the cliffs like that.

Here's a section of the same Anasazi road going across the mesa. Kind of hard to see, but it's a straight as an arrow line. You can pick it up at the bottom of the pic right above the "e" in "Dave" on the watermark. It goes up slightly diagonal towards about the center of the top of the pic. Can't discern it from the ground. Can only see it from the air.

DJI_0002W.jpg

- DAA