Your Pic of The Day

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
This is my video of the day. It's live streaming.

We have a Momma duck that has laid in our planter for 4 years. We place a security camera by her each year to watch the eggs hatch, and just those with a code can watch. This year we thought we'd stream it. FB only lets it go for 8 hours, so I'll have to keep updating the link if anyone is interested. Should have babies any time!

This planter is right where our new garage door will be. We are going to move the planter to the side of the new driveway. We REALLY hope she'll come back again.. but this might be our last year :(

EDIT.. I didn't think it would insert the live stream.. just thought it would show a link. That's cool

Last edited:

DAA

We have a Momma duck that has laid in our planter for 4 years. We place a security camera by her each year to watch the eggs hatch, and just those with a code can watch. This year we thought we'd stream it. FB only lets it go for 8 hours, so I'll have to keep updating the link if anyone is interested. Should have babies any time!

This planter is right where our new garage door will be. We are going to move the planter to the side of the new driveway. We REALLY hope she'll come back again.. but this might be our last year :(

EDIT.. I didn't think it would insert the live stream.. just thought it would show a link. That's cool

Something ate a duck in my backyard a few days ago... Feathers everywhere.

- DAA

Tonkaman

That duck is going to take up all our bandwidth. Elaina has been watching everytime I see her today