Your Pic of The Day

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
My office building was built in around 1930 and has more gaps for critters to get in than Swiss cheese. We usually have a couple make their way into the building every year. I can’t say my employees are excited about hearing them crawling through the false ceiling or seeing them scurry across the floor. I can tell you that when they are close by I do not have any mice problems.

Houndoc

Our pooch would have an ear infection almost instantly from that water. Is that just our dog, a problem with our dog or a Golden Retriever thing? (I realize it's hard to diagnose over a bulletin board)
Floppy eared dogs that seem much are very prone to ear infections. Allergies can make it even worse.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I have been stuck to a computer for too long, and then had to back out of a MTB ride because I had contractors show up.

Then I was going to go MTB with my son this morning, and my dumb bike won’t even shift

So we planted some freedom seeds this morning instead. He really enjoyed the new .22 and I enjoyed my new Canik Elite sc.

D82AA202-A3CB-4763-9AFD-ECEC49694D62.jpeg

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
So you used to stand around a lot? Now you do what, sit around a lot? :D

What's funny about that pic in the guy standing close is a new hire, about a month on the RR. The guy in the background is a Director... upper management and many years of experience. Two very different positions and pay levels.

Far as my responsibility, I could just sit around and wait for issues, but I happily jump in and assist with anything to help the process move smoothly. I'm glad I wasn't in charge of this project, because someone really effed up and the guys ended up digging into the crossing circuit wires, creating a very expensive and complicated repair. 😬

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
What's funny about that pic in the guy standing close is a new hire, about a month on the RR. The guy in the background is a Director... upper management and many years of experience. Two very different positions and pay levels.

Far as my responsibility, I could just sit around and wait for issues, but I happily jump in and assist with anything to help the process move smoothly. I'm glad I wasn't in charge of this project, because someone really effed up and the guys ended up digging into the crossing circuit wires, creating a very expensive and complicated repair. 😬
When I was younger I worked on a UDOT survey crew. We were working on 5th East in AF. There was some issues with the blue print grade elevations and all 5 of us were huddled around the plans on the hood of the truck trying to resolve the issue. Some dude pulls over, rolls his window down, leans over his chick and yells, " what's white and sleeps 5?" The joke being a UDOT truck. In unison we responded, "your wife". Dude thought about getting out to defend her honor, then rethought about that and sped off.
I can imagine you RR guys get some of the same shit for "Standing around".

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
When I was younger I worked on a UDOT survey crew. We were working on 5th East in AF. There was some issues with the blue print grade elevations and all 5 of us were huddled around the plans on the hood of the truck trying to resolve the issue. Some dude pulls over, rolls his window down, leans over his chick and yells, " what's white and sleeps 5?" The joke being a UDOT truck. In unison we responded, "your wife". Dude thought about getting out to defend her honor, then rethought about that and sped off.
I can imagine you RR guys get some of the same shit for "Standing around".

Lol I'm dying