Your Pic of The Day

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
All loaded up to drive Hurrah Pass/Jackson Hole Loop and one of my girls says “we’re not going to go on another hot and sandy adventure are we?”…. Quick change of plans and we hit up Medicine Lake from the pack creek side instead. Temps had to be in the low 60’s X-D be careful what you wish for

C9767E82-477B-4945-AEB9-5E8DC4D6F6F6.jpeg

3AF95A53-ECA7-4F8D-99F0-F94EDA3A1F6D.jpeg

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
How you liking that civic? Lol

:D It’s a fun bike! A bit of a handful when it gets rough. It makes a lot of sense to load the thing down and do a weeklong trip of mixed asphalt/dirt riding. However, with the family it’s unlikely that I’ll do more than an overnighter on it, and I wonder if I wouldn’t be better served on a more agile smaller bike. 80mph isn’t all that comfy on this bike anyway with my helmet and tiny windscreen.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
:D It’s a fun bike! A bit of a handful when it gets rough. It makes a lot of sense to load the thing down and do a weeklong trip of mixed asphalt/dirt riding. However, with the family it’s unlikely that I’ll do more than an overnighter on it, and I wonder if I wouldn’t be better served on a more agile smaller bike. 80mph isn’t all that comfy on this bike anyway with my helmet and tiny windscreen.
Good info. I am currently wanting that bike pretty bad. Lol

Here’s my pic of the day. Couple more shady characters hanging out with the talent at the juab enduro cross
F80D7F14-B424-441F-BA80-17F79877A71A.jpeg

stimmie

So a lady stopped by work (Carquest in Roosevelt) this morning wanting her battery tested. Said she lost power steering and the batter light came on. Walked out to her 2019 Armada and saw coolant on the ground. So I figured the belt snapped. It was worse than that. Looks like she lost the crank pulley bolt and the pulley was being suspended by the belt. I let her know a shop would need to fix it. Sad thing was it was a young women's (church) group from Heber headed to the gorge. Car was out of the parking lot when I headed to lunch so I don’t know what they did.

Attachments

• 5B4E0CAC-0305-4FDD-B13A-2CFF85F3F340.jpeg
    5B4E0CAC-0305-4FDD-B13A-2CFF85F3F340.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 52

Houndoc

My wife delivered our second 14.32 minutes after walking through the hospital doors.

They charged us a 'rush fee' (even though there was no doctor in attendance) and then $17 for ibuprofen. :rofl:
Glad they didn't have that when our youngest was born- less than 4 minutes from walking in until delivery.

DAA

20220624_Sprucemont-37.jpg

20220624_Sprucemont-55.jpg

20220624_Sprucemont-64.jpg

- DAA

stimmie

So a lady stopped by work (Carquest in Roosevelt) this morning wanting her battery tested. Said she lost power steering and the batter light came on. Walked out to her 2019 Armada and saw coolant on the ground. So I figured the belt snapped. It was worse than that. Looks like she lost the crank pulley bolt and the pulley was being suspended by the belt. I let her know a shop would need to fix it. Sad thing was it was a young women's (church) group from Heber headed to the gorge. Car was out of the parking lot when I headed to lunch so I don’t know what they did.
My UPS guy told me what shop it got towed to. Sounds like $6k+ in repairs. 😳