Your Pic of The Day

Coco

Why people spend money to look stupid is beyond me.
I am all for aftermarket wheels/tires to set vehicles apart, but there is definitely a limit. This is OVERKILL for sure! Not to mention when you go that wide on a wheel it decreases load carrying and pulling capacities drastically. Then the extra stress on all you wear items...

The truck said tire went on:
IMG-5630.jpgIMG-5631.jpg

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I am all for aftermarket wheels/tires to set vehicles apart, but there is definitely a limit. This is OVERKILL for sure! Not to mention when you go that wide on a wheel it decreases load carrying and pulling capacities drastically. Then the extra stress on all you wear items...

View attachment 151589View attachment 151590

Guessing also financed? Probably for longer than the tires will last?

If not good for him, otherwise this is a problem with the country at the moment.

lhracing

View attachment 151589View attachment 151590

Not for me, I'm too old. Function and fit are my priority for wheels/tires. What would the load rating be on a tire/wheel like these?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Not to mention when you go that wide on a wheel it decreases load carrying and pulling capacities drastically. Then the extra stress on all you wear items...
Say that on any diesel group and watch all the early 20's bros send you pics of their truck pulling a tractor. I usually ask them if they remove lug nuts with a 1/4" drive ratchet? Leverage is leverage.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin