Your Pic of The Day

DAA

20230317_Rainbow%20Bridge-76.jpg

20230317_Rainbow%20Bridge-77.jpg

- DAA

DAA

Not sure how far the lake is now. Two or three miles I'd guess. Randy walked down quite a ways and never got to where he could see it. I know there aren't any tours or anything anymore and Dangling Rope is closed indefinitely.

- DAA

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Not sure how far the lake is now. Two or three miles I'd guess. Randy walked down quite a ways and never got to where he could see it. I know there aren't any tours or anything anymore and Dangling Rope is closed indefinitely.

- DAA
Yeah, there is no way to get close to it from the lake anymore. Good and bad, I suppose. Less people there to destroy the serenity, but there was something really cool about winding through the canyon and then, BAM, there's the arch.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Gees. We boated to it in September of 2020. Took about 15-20 minutes to walk to the view point. That poor lake.

XJEEPER

I have to live my life vicariously through my son's life. This was his view from the door of his RTT Sunday morning. Who thinks some of this will be back under water this year?
View attachment 158286
Beautiful capture, thanks for sharing. The dune at the center of Gunsight Butte is where we typically anchor the houseboat.......fingers crossed for a good runoff this year.