YouTube Subscriptions

Rock Taco

Just wondering what channels some of you guys subscribe to on YouTube?

I have some that I'm sure you guys do as well. Roadkill, Dirt Every Day, Jay Lenos Garage, Expedition Overland, Etc

What are some others that you subscribe to? One I saw a link to on here is oxtoolco. I really enjoy seeing the metal fabrication process. Wish I had some of the equipment he has.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
DemolitionRanch, VetRanch, OffTheRanch(all three are the same guy) I really enjoy his stuff. BleepinJeep, SmarterEveryDay, CinemaSins, Finnegan's Garage, and all the Motortrend stuff. Those are pretty much the ones I make sure I watch right away.

Bad Lip Reading is probably one of my favorite channels other than their music video nonsense they do.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
For making stuff I like Jimmy DiResta, Frank Howarth, and I like to make stuff. I feel like the first two are above my level but with the third on a lot of his stuff I think I could do just as good of a job as him. (Typical overconfidence I'm sure...)

For quadcopters/drones I really like FlightTest and to a little lesser extent RotorRiot and FPV Academy.

For newest tech gear reviews I like Marques Brownlee.

But my favorite, most watched and most excited about channel is "The More We Explore." :D

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
spacerip, vsauce, smartererr'day, lastweektonight, eevblog, scishow, practical engineering, applied science, brian douglas, mikeselectricstuff, kurzgesagt, veritasium, minutephysics, eugene khutoryansky, nasa x, spacex

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I don't subscribe to much of anything, but I do check in with FailArmy regularly. :D

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
mighty car mods. motor trend, JimmyDiresta, finnegan's garage, Braille Skateboarding, CROSS TRAINING ENDURO SKILLS, motorcyclist magazine, Walter Sorrells (knife guy), ARiemann1 (aussie moto guy), FlippedSociety, The More We Explore, Donut Media, FliteTest. smarter every day.

Love some YouTube.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Just wondering what channels some of you guys subscribe to on YouTube?

I have some that I'm sure you guys do as well. Roadkill, Dirt Every Day, Jay Lenos Garage, Expedition Overland, Etc

What are some others that you subscribe to? One I saw a link to on here is oxtoolco. I really enjoy seeing the metal fabrication process. Wish I had some of the equipment he has.

Thanks!

ricsrx

and this is why You Tube is blocked on our work computers................................

- - - Updated - - -

But i can still get RME4X4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Jimmy diresta, dirt bike channel, Ave, oxtools, the more we explore, expedition overland, make it extreme, everide, global mtn bike network, Eric the car guy, ichiban moto, April Wilkerson, primitive technology, make, and red bull

I'm a bit of a YouTube attic. But I watch almost zero TV.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Make that 374

FOXPROINC, The More We Explore, James The Mormon, TheStradman, Street Speed 717, CarsandCameras, The Fast Lane Car, Finnegan's Garage, osacruiser, Texas Throttle, 1320video, Motor Trend Channel, ExpeditionOverland, GuitarmageddonZL1, Stevo, and now Greg Gardner

Last edited: