YouTube Subscriptions

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Make that 374

FOXPROINC, The More We Explore, James The Mormon, TheStradman, Street Speed 717, CarsandCameras, The Fast Lane Car, Finnegan's Garage, osacruiser, Texas Throttle, 1320video, Motor Trend Channel, ExpeditionOverland, GuitarmageddonZL1, Stevo, and now Greg Gardner

I try to promote Greg's youtube channel, so he can get sponsorship. He'll need somebody like YouTube, Google, and gopro to back him so he can afford the new Jeep build. :greg:

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
...snip Motor Trend Channel ...
Have you seen the episode of RoadKill about doing wheelies in Stubby Bob? Laughed my ass off.

If you haven't, Stubby Bob is a 1950 Ford F6 dump truck with the bed removed and the frame shortened.
In this episode, they pulled the motor and put a 454ci from a motorhome in the back and put a blower on it to see if they could pull wheelies.

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Have you seen the episode of RoadKill about doing wheelies in Stubby Bob? Laughed my ass off.

If you haven't, Stubby Bob is a 1950 Ford F6 dump truck with the bed removed and the frame shortened.
In this episode, they pulled the motor and put a 454ci from a motorhome in the back and put a blower on it to see if they could pull wheelies.

I thought that moment where Stubby Bob's front tires reached for the sky was one of the best moments of their show!

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
I just found QI (Quite Interesting) from what I can tell it's a British TV show that's been on since around the 80's from what it looks like, but it's just interesting facts but read aloud with comedians and geniuses alike to add some whim to the facts. I've been laughing my @$$ off at a lot of it.

Also, I regularly watch AvE, This Old Tony and other miscellaneous industrial videos.

I'd love to start a channel like This Old Tony with my projects, but hate my video voice X-D

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
I'd love to start a channel like This Old Tony with my projects, but hate my video voice X-D

Same^. I did a run of videos with time lapse when we was hitting my single seat buggy hard, and it was pretty neat to see how much work goes into the littlest things. Consider some time lapse.
This> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA guy has almost 7 million subscribers and he has never said one word.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Well I just started a new channel to video-log my projects and stuff. Will be somewhat along the lines of This Old Tony and zmotorsports.

No real videos on it yet but I uploaded an unlisted test video that links to the channel, but it's just "BlueWolf Fabrication"

Awesome. I will definitely have to check it out. Can't view it at the moment.

Mike

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Well I just started a new channel to video-log my projects and stuff. Will be somewhat along the lines of This Old Tony and zmotorsports.

No real videos on it yet but I uploaded an unlisted test video that links to the channel, but it's just "BlueWolf Fabrication"

Am... Am I your first subscriber? I'll trust you'll remember this when you're Youtube famous and giving free shit away.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME

So now its okay to pimp out our own channels in the thread? Well heres mine then> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz5dNDEIeUFlsLQY1rQdzIA

This guy has been pretty fun to watch also>https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEYLdM2bdhmw-TS3c0TjFNw Hes a bounty hunter that films his own hunts.