Anyone want a Toyota Trekker?

Nate R

It's derby season!
Saw this today while I was out driving around. Thought maybe someone here would be interested, it looks to be in pretty good shape.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    943.5 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    401.3 KB · Views: 87

Lynchposters

She's been fun....

Wife says I've got to have less than three things I'm restoring at a time. Since I've got to focus on my VW bus and my International Pickup, looks like the old Trekker gets the boot.

Starts great, tires in great shape, drove her around the block just yesterday, no A/C unit, registered on ToyotaTrekker.com

Three main issues - Idle set needs to be adjusted up, headlights need a new fuse, and floorboards have rust.

Happy to have anyone come take her for a run.

IMG_1529.JPGIMG_1524.JPGIMG_1528.JPGIMG_1531.JPGIMG_1526.JPG

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
So sweet, my driveway is also already full or I'd love this thing. Going to make a sweet project for someone GLWS!

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
Wife says I've got to have less than three things I'm restoring at a time. Since I've got to focus on my VW bus and my International Pickup, looks like the old Trekker gets the boot.

Starts great, tires in great shape, drove her around the block just yesterday, no A/C unit, registered on ToyotaTrekker.com

Three main issues - Idle set needs to be adjusted up, headlights need a new fuse, and floorboards have rust.

View attachment 105415View attachment 105416View attachment 105417View attachment 105418View attachment 105420

Can you post more interior pictures?

Houndoc

View attachment 105415View attachment 105416View attachment 105417View attachment 105418View attachment 105420

Welcome to RME! Glad my texts tipped you off!

Not the most practical option, but thinking about it as a possibility for high school age daughter's transportation. Think it is up to daily use without too much work?

Lynchposters

Solid axle, 4 speed manual, back seat in Trekkers is a flip up bench that latches in with two clips - definitely would not pass specs these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Adjusting the ilde and replacing the fuse and she would run every day. The floorboards are of course more long term.

Houndoc

Went and drove this on Saturday. Fun little truck.

Haven't made up my mind for sure, but thinking (and wife strongly agrees) it is more of a project than what I should buy for my daughter to drive.

Cool enough little rig someone should buy it!