01 Jeep Grand

SICK99TJ

Ok, i have a 01 grand with a 4.7. Mileage is 156k, leather, 10 disc, auto, sunroof, tinted windows, 35's (brand new) 600 miles on them, newer 6" lift from iron rock offroad. It has long arms front and rear, rear not installed, adj upper control arms in the rear, and quick dis sway bars. All of that is the good. And and now it is time for the Bad. It needs a complete engine rebuild. It shit out on the way up Parley's on my way to work. I am asking 1200.00 for this. Just dropped it 200.00. Some one needs this. PRICE DROP 200.00 BUMP

Iron Rock Lift- 1000.00
35/1250/17 Dunlop fierce attitude mt's- 259.99 each 1039.99 SOLD
Rubicon wheels 5 of them- 300.00 SOLD

There are roller tire and wheels on the jeep now. brand new 16" steel jeep wheels and lt 235/85/16 tires. tires are bald Literally.

I put all of this on with in the last month, non of the prices include tax that was paid as well. I know that i wont get all of it back i am not expecting to, but that means that you get a jeep for 900.00.:D I am open to offers, or if you have trades let me know as well, cash is preferred though. Or if you think i am high in the night on price spit that out as well and tell me what you are willing to pay for it.

Also might be willing to part some things out so if you want something let me know and i will get you prices.

jeep and gage 001.jpg

jeep and gage 002.jpg

jeep and gage 003.jpg

HAS ROLLER WHEELS AND TIRES. LT 235/85/16 AND A NICE SET OF TAKE OFF JEEP WHEELS.

Last edited:

SICK99TJ

i found a shop in murray that will do a complete long block rebuild for 2200.00 prts and 800.00 labor. i also found a complete engine used for 1900.00.

SICK99TJ

Blew something out of the bottom of the oil pan. I have 2 holes right in the front of the pan.

transfer case is full time 4 wheel. all you got is 4 high and 4 low.

04blacktitanle

Probably threw a rod. Common for high mileage 4.7s. Looks like a clean jeep though! Someone needs to buy that 4bt and this and do the swap.