1 tire for sale BRAND NEW 35x12.50R-15, Mud-Terrain T/A KM2 Tire by BFGoodrich

jeeponthebrain

Moab...It calls to me
I have one NEW BFG Mud-Terrain t/a KM2 tire that I need to sell. Its brand new. I was going to use it as my spare but changed tire sizes. (Photo is a stock photo. I am not selling a tire/rim combo-I am only selling a tire) Thanks.

First $200 takes it.

Info from the web:

bfg tire.jpg

http://www.4wheelparts.com/Tires/35...3&t_s=156&t_pt=100697&t_pl=6396&t_pn=BFG07737

35x12.50R-15
Raised White Letters
Overall Diameter = 34.8
Speed Rating = Q
Max Load = 2535
Tread Depth = 20/32
Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 is the go anywhere tire for serious off-road enthusiasts. When roadside assistance is not an option super-tough sidewall compound cuts and bruises to take the edge off of rocks and other off-road hazards. They can overcome nearly any obstacle and have a linear flex zones that allow the tire to conform and grab obstacles in aired-down driving. You can leave the tow rig at home and drive to the trails with better road manners and less noise than you'd expect in an off-road tire. Krawler-inspired tread design for incredible on-off road performance. Large sidewall lugs add muscle to the sidewall and improve traction in soft soil conditions with an aggressive new look