10 Magpul P-mags for $100 shipped.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I take back what I said....just got a shipment notification Email from Brownell's. :cool: My 12/24 order should be here 5/8. :rofl:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
SOn of a amogaewiu803a)**)&#*&$)Q@$#U). Hopefully this didn't get canceled. I got an email from Brownells saying my card used for the purchase is no good, well since in the 6 months since I ordered it has expired. Didn't even think about it, they tried to call, but go figure I was competing in a shooting competition....... I hope I still get my mags

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I was at Scheels yesterday, and they had an entire end cap of mags.. More than 100 I bet.. I think they were $14.99??

Caleb

I was at Scheels yesterday, and they had an entire end cap of mags.. More than 100 I bet.. I think they were $14.99??

P-mags or other mags? They've had other mags for a couple month, $24.99 for the military surplus mags. They also have the 60 round mags for something like $129 and they occasionally have the 100 round mags for $299.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Sweet got the expired credit card mess figured out, my mags shipped today :)

Still want half Kurt?

Caleb

Well, my final back ordered set of pmags from Brownells has shipped. I've got pmags coming out of my ears :D If anyone has some 20 round pmags, I'd trade you straight across for some 30 round pmags.