10 Magpul P-mags for $100 shipped.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Ordered

Also, whoever plans to order some I found a free shipping code for over $100 purchases

Enter: DSR

Caleb

For those that just want a few extra, Brownells also has a deal for $109 for 3 pmags and 200 rounds of .223, or $119 for the same but 5.56. :) I have 19 different mags on order (a set of 10, a set of 3 with some ammo, and an initial order of 6) :rofl: We'll see if/when they show up.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Ordered

Also, whoever plans to order some I found a free shipping code for over $100 purchases

Enter: DSR

I was going to post up that same thing, but you beat me to it. I love it when a 30 second Google search saves me $14. :cool:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Nope... haven't seen anything from Brownells yet.

However, I bought some directly from Magpul for the Colorado Air Lift operation and they're on their way! :D

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
So I'm guessing our orders are super-delayed due to Magpul trying to get as many into the hands of CO residents as possible before their bans take effect? If that's the case, I'm sorta OK to wait. As long as I don't get forgotten, or miss some window of opportunity....

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
So I'm guessing our orders are super-delayed due to Magpul trying to get as many into the hands of CO residents as possible before their bans take effect? If that's the case, I'm sorta OK to wait. As long as I don't get forgotten, or miss some window of opportunity....

4Jqoy.jpg

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Just in case anyone is looking, I ordered several from DSG Arms at a great price on Jan 5 and they were shipped on Jan 28. I had them the following week.
They are still allowing you to backorder PMags on their site.. I just ordered some. :) Thanks for the info!

Caleb

Anybody see their orders yet? I'm still waiting for mine, order placed 12/24.

One of my orders (for 6 pmags) was placed on 12/22. I received those ones a few weeks back. I also placed another two orders on 12/24(ish, not positive exactly, it may have even been the 23rd) for an additional 13 pmags and that order has not yet shipped. These were all from Brownells.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I spoke with them (Brownell's) yesterday, they said they're expecting their next shipment of these from Magpul in mid-April. So ASSUMING they'll get enough to cover the December 2012 backorders, we still have another month to wait.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Not sure on mine, been out of town for a week . If they did come hope they are on the porch still, I'm going to say no though since I haven't been charged. What day did you order yours Greg?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Nothing on my remaining 13 yet.

I've now got 20 Pmags... :D Have to stock up, since they're becoming illegal for CO residents to buy/sell come July 1st. :mad2: Now I need to stock up on my .223 ammo!

Not sure on mine, been out of town for a week . If they did come hope they are on the porch still, I'm going to say no though since I haven't been charged. What day did you order yours Greg?

Looking back on this thread, I ordered mine on Christmas eve.... so, Merry Christmas to me!